Why Join Spice?
- Spice is not a Singles Club or Dating Group! A lot of members come along on their own to events, and make lots of new friends this way - but there is no "hidden agenda".
- Spice members are all ages (18+), from all backgrounds and of all abilities. We have both singles and couples as members – everyone is welcome to join in the fun!
- Spice is very sociable. Be prepared to make lots of new friends!
- Most Spice events are aimed at the absolute beginner so no experience is necessary and any special equipment is provided. Our activity events are a great way to try-out somthing new!
- Many of our evening, day and weekend events are in West Midlands area plus there are also lots of weekend events throughout the UK.
- Most people join Spice on the recommendation of a friend or colleague who is a member!
- Membership costs about the same as a pint of beer or a glass of wine a week!
- Spice is not just about adventure. Lots of people join purely for the social side of the group or our fabulous
Overseas Holidays organised by Spice UK
- Most members rate joining Spice as “one of the best things they have ever done”; many will also tell you that it has “changed their life”!
- 70% of people attending Spice events come along on their own – so you don’t need to worry about not knowing anyone beforehand!
- Spice is a national network of friends. You are welcome to get involved with the events of all 8 Spice groups and the overseas holiday programme provided by Spice UK!
- All Spice events are run by one of our professional suppliers or a Spice co-ordinator, so relax they will introduce you to the group, you will soon be making new friends.
- All the photographs and images used through the Spice websites and newsletters, are all from real Spice events featuring Spice members.